FixMyPrintFile is a cloud-based preflight and file optimization solution designed for small and mid-sized printers and publishers. It provides high-end file correction, but without the high ownership costs of a premium in-house solution. With a learning curve of less than 10 minutes, FixMyPrintFile is an effective addition to any print production workflow.
With FixMyPrintFile, simply upload any PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, or PS and receive back a PDF/X-1a or PDF/x-4 file that is optimized for your printing condition. FixMyPrintFile can fix many file problems including:
– Transparency issues,
– Ink coverage problems
– Incorrect RIPPing issues,
– Incorrect color separations (RGB, Spot, etc.)
– 4-color black text and vector objects
– Font issues
– Blend issues
– Overprint issues
– And much more!
FixMyPrintFile will allow you to:
– Lower costs by spending less time fixing and troubleshooting bad files
– Prevent downstream production problems, which delay press runs
– Extend the life of your older systems with improved file compatibility
– Increase print quality with multi-dimensional file optimization
FixMyPrintFile uses a flexible pay-as-you-go business model so you only pay for what you use. There are no hidden fees or setup costs. FixMyPrintFile only requires a compatible web browser and Adobe® Reader® (freeware). This drastically reduces your out-of-pocket expenses because you don’t need to purchase a dedicated server, buy an expensive support contract, or continually invest in software upgrades.
A free trial is available on our website.