For Product Information on any software listed in the Product Guides, send an email to:
Presstek PathWay Web-to-Print Solution allows print providers 24/7 access to a wider audience, while at the same time, reduces the number of customer touches due to the streamlining of order entry and job management processes.
This affordable Web-based, print-on-demand (POD) workflow and management solution allows users to create, customize, order, print and deliver in one streamlined, integrated operation. PathWay is available in an ASP, self-hosted or multisite configuration. Add-on modules are available for extra functionality, making this powerful solution scalable by allowing the solution to grow as the user’s business grows without an expensive platform change.
Presstek PathWay reduces costs:
- PathWay’s CSR productivity tools provide an on-ramp to migrate customers to Web-based ordering. Customers get 24/7 easy access to your services; saving you money.
- Automate preflight, imposition and other prepress activities. Optimize production by ganging jobs; driving presses via JDF and collecting status via JMF.
- Find and communicate mismatches to the customer in real-time by running pre-flight and imposition checks during the customer’s ordering process. If they insist on ordering, have them “check mark” their acknowledgement, allowing for rework charges.
- Invest the time once to find the optimum production plan then use it repeatedly using PathWay’s templates.
- 2% of POD jobs never get invoiced. Capture that 2% by providing CSRs with automated tools to follow-up on invoicing and collections.